BL-64 (Jing Gu) Capital Bone
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Yuan (Source) Point
- Clears the head and eyes and eliminates wind
- Calms the spirit
- Relaxes the sinews, activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Headache, neck rigidity, pain in the lower back and thigh, epilepsy.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral side of the foot, in the depression anterior and inferior to the tuberosity of the fifth metatarsal bone.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Below the tuberosity of the fifth metatarsal bone, at the junction of the red and white skin.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.