BL-48 (Yang Gang) Yang Headrope
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Regulates the Gall Bladder and clears damp-heat
- Harmonizes the middle jiao
- Borborygmus, abdominal pain, diarrhea, pain in the hypochondriac region, jaundice.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, level with the lower border of the spinous process of the tenth thoracic vertebra (T10) and level with Danshu BL-19.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to Zhongshu (DU-7), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the tenth thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!