BL-56 (Cheng Jin) Sinew Support
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Relaxes the sinews, activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Benefits the foot and heel
- Spasm of the gastrocnemius, hemorrhoids, acute lower back pain.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower leg, 5 cun below Weizhong BL-40 and midway between Heyang BL-55 and Chengshan BL-57, in the centre of the belly of the gastrocnemius muscle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the line connecting Weizhong (BL-40) and Chengshan (BL-57), in the centre of the belly of m. gastrocnemius, 5 cun below Weizhong (BL-40).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!