BL-32 (Ci Liao) Second Bone Hole
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Meeting Point of the Bladder and Gallbladder Channels
Common and Key Uses:
- Dysmenorrhea, leucorrhea
- Regulates the lower jiao and facilitates urination and defecation
- Regulates menstruation and stops leucorrhoea
- Benefits the lumbar region and legs
- Low back pain, hernia, irregular menstruation, leukorrhea, dysmenorrhea, nocturnal emission, impotence, enuresis, dysuria, muscular atrophy, pain, numbness and motor impairment of the lower extremities.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Over the second posterior sacral foramen.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the sacrum, medial and inferior to the posterosuperior iliac spine, just at the second posterior sacral foramen.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!