BL-34 (Xia Liao) Lower Bone Hole
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Meeting Point of the Bladder and Gallbladder Channels
Common and Key Uses:
- Damp heat in the Lower Jiao
- Regulates the lower jiao and facilitates urination and defecation
- Regulates menstruation and stops leucorrhoea
- Benefits the lumbar region and legs
- Low back pain, lower abdominal pain, dysuria, constipation, morbid leukorrhea.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Over the fourth posterior sacral foramen.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the sacrum, medial and inferior to Zhongliao (BL-33), just at the fourth posterior sacral foramen.
- Puncture Perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!