BL-18 (Gan Shu) Liver Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Back Shu of the Liver
- Spreads Liver Qi
- Regulates and nourishes Liver blood
- Pacifies wind
- Cools fire and clears damp-heat
- Benefits the eyes and sinews
- Jaundice, pain in the hypochondriac region, redness of the eye, blurring of vision, night blindness, mental disorders, epilepsy, backache, spitting of blood, epistaxis.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the ninth thoracic vertebra (T9).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1.5 cun lateral to Jinsuo (DU-8), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the ninth thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!