BL-63 (Jin Men) Metal Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Xi (Cleft) Point
- Meeting Point of the Bladder Channel with the Yang Linking Vessel
- Pacifies wind
- Moderates acute conditions
- Relaxes the sinews, activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Mania, epilepsy, infantile convulsion, backache, pain the external malleolus, motor impairment and pain of the lower extremities.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral side of the foot, in the depression posterior to the tuberosity of the fifth metatarsal bone.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the lateral side of the foot, directly below the anterior border of the external malleolus, on the lower border of the cuboid bone.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.