BL-27 (Xiao Chang Shu) Small Intestine Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Back Shu of the Small Intestine
- Separates the pure from the turbid
- Regulates the intestines and Bladder
- Drains turbid dampness and clears damp-heat
- Regulates Small Intestine Qi
- Lower abdominal pain and distension, dysentery, nocturnal emission, hematuria, enuresis, morbid leukorrhea, lower back pain, sciatica.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.5 cun lateral to the midline, at the level of the first posterior sacral foramen.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1.5 cun lateral to the Governor Vessel, at the level of the 1st posterior sacral foramen.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!