BL-49 (Yi She) Reflection Abode
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Clears damp-heat
- Regulates the Spleen and Stomach
- Abdominal distension, borborygmus, vomiting, diarrhea, difficulty in swallowing.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, level with the lower border of the spinous process of the eleventh thoracic vertebra (T11) and level with Pishu BL-20.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to Jizhong (DU-6), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the eleventh thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.