BL-50 (Wei Cang) Stomach Granary
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Harmonizes the middle jiao
- Abdominal distension, pain in the epigastric region and back, infantile indigestion.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, level with the lower border of the spinous process of the twelfth thoracic vertebra (T12) and level with Weishu BL-21.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to the Governor Vessel, at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the twelfth thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.