BL-41 (Fu Fen) Attached Branch
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Meeting Point of the Bladder and Small Intestine Channels
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Expels wind and cold
- Stiffness and pain of the shoulder, back and neck, numbness of the elbow and arm.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, level with the lower border of the spinous process of the second thoracic vertebra (T2) and level with Fengmen BL-12.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to the Governor Vessel, at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the second thoracic vertebra, on the spinal border of the scapula.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.