BL-51 (Huang Men) Huang Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Dispels stagnation and benefits the breasts
- Abdominal pain, constipation, abdominal mass.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, level with the lower border of the spinous process of the first lumbar vertebra (L1) and level with Sanjiaoshu BL-22.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to Xuanshu (DU-5), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the first lumbar vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!