BL-66 (Tong Gu) Valley Passage
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Ying-Spring & Water Point
- Clears the head
- Descends Lung and Stomach Qi
- Headache, neck rigidity, blurring of vision, epistaxis, mania.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral side of the foot, in the depression anterior and inferior to the fifth metatarsophalangeal joint.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Anterior to the fifth metatarsophalangeal joint, at the junction of the red and white skin.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.2-0.3 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!