BL-67 (Zhi Yin) Reaching Yin
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Jing-Well & Metal Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Promotes Delivery, Turns the Fetus
- Expels wind and clears the head and eyes
- Turns the fetus and facilitates labor
- Headache, nasal obstruction, epistaxis, ophthalmalgia, malposition of fetus, difficult labor, detention of after birth, feverish sensation in the sole.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the dorsal aspect of the little toe, at the junction of lines drawn along the lateral border of the nail and the base of the nail, approximately 0.1 cun from the corner of the nail.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the lateral side of the small toe, about 0.1 cun from the corner of the nail.
- Puncture superficially 0.1 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
Acupuncture on this point is contraindicated in pregnant women.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!