BL-01 (Jing Ming) Bright Eyes
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Meeting Point of the Bladder, Small Intestine, Stomach, Gallbladder, and Sanjiao Channels with the Governing, Yin Motility and Yang Motility Vessels
Common and Key Uses:
- Any exterior caused eye disease
- Benefits the eyes
- Expels wind and clears heat
- Redness, swelling and pain of the eye, itching of the canthus, lacrimation, night blindness, color blindness, blurring of vision, myopia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 0.1 cun medial and superior to the inner canthus of the eye, near the medial border of the orbit.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the depression slightly above the inner canthus.
- Ask the patient to close his eyes when pushing gently the eyeball to the lateral side. Puncture slowly perpendicularly 0.3-0.7 inch along the orbital wall. It is not advisable to twist of lift and thrust the needle vigorously. To avoid bleeding, press the puncturing site for a few seconds after withdrawal of the needle. Moxibustion is forbidden.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!