BL-52 (Zhi Shi) Will Chamber
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Tonifies the Kidneys and benefits the essence
- Regulates urination
- Strengthens the lumbar region
- Nocturnal emission, impotence, enuresis, frequency of urination, dysuria, irregular menstruation, pain in the back and knee, edema.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, level with the lower border of the spinous process of the second lumbar vertebra (L2) and level with Shenshu BL-23.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to Mingmen (DU-4), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the second lumbar vertebra.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!