BL-53 (Bao Huang) Bladder Huang
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Benefits the lumbar region, activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Regulates the lower jiao and benefits urination
- Borborygmus, abdominal distension, pain in the lower back, anuria.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, at the level of the spinous process of the second sacral vertebra.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to the median sacral crest, at the level of the second sacral posterior foramen.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!