BL-54 (Zhi Bian) Sequential Limit
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Benefits the lumbar region, activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Regulates urination and treats hemorrhoids
- Pain in the lumbosacral region, muscular atrophy, motor impairment of the lower extremities, dysuria, swelling around external genitalia, hemorrhoids, constipation.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the buttock, in the depression 3 cun lateral to the sacro-coccygeal hiatus.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the level of the 4th posterior sacral foramen, 3 cun lateral to the median sacral crest.
- Puncture perpendicularly 1.5-2.0 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.