BL-44 (Shen Tang) Spirit Hall
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Unbinds the chest and regulates Qi
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Asthma, cardiac pain, palpitation, stuffy chest, cough, stiffness and pain of the back.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, level with the lower border of the spinous process of the fifth thoracic vertebra (T5) and level with Xinshu BL-15.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to Shendao (DU-11), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the fifth thoracic vertebra, on the spinal border of the scapula.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!