BL-24 (Qi Hai Shu) Sea of Qi Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Sea of Qi Shu
- Strengthens the lumbar region and legs
- Regulates the lower jiao
- Low back pain, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, asthma.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the third lumbar vertebra (L3).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1.5 cun lateral to the Governor Vessel (DU), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the third lumbar vertebra.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!