BL-25 (Da Chang Shu) Large Intestine Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Back Shu of the Large Intestine
- Regulates the intestines
- Transforms stagnation and alleviates pain
- Strengthens the lumbar region and legs
- Low back pain, borborygmus, abdominal distension, diarrhea, constipation, muscular atrophy, pain, numbness and motor impairment of the lower extremities, sciatica.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the fourth lumbar vertebra (L4).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1.5 cun lateral to Yaoyangguan (DU-3), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the fourth lumbar vertebra.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.