BL-40 (Wei Zhong) Bend Middle
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- He-Sea & Earth Point
- Gao Wu Command Point, Ma Dan-yang Heavenly Star Point
- Benefits the lumbar region and knees
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Low back pain, motor impairment of the hip joint, contracture of the tendons in the popliteal fossa, muscular atrophy, pain, numbness and motor impairment of the lower extremities, hemiplegia, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, erysipelas.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: At the back of the knee, on the popliteal crease, in a depression midway between the tendons of biceps femoris and semitendinosus.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Midpoint of the transverse crease of the popliteal fossa, between the tendons of m. biceps femoris and m. semitendinosus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch, or prick the popliteal vein with three-edged needle to cause bleeding.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!