BL-39 (Wei Yang) Bend Yang
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Lower He-Sea Point of the Sanjiao
- Harmonizes the Sanjiao and regulates urination
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Stiffness and pain of the lower back, distension and fullness of the lower abdomen, edema, dysuria, cramp of the leg and foot.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: At the back of the knee, on the popliteal crease and towards its lateral end, in the depression medial to the tendon of biceps femoris.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Lateral to Weizhong (BL-40), on the medial border of the tendon of m. biceps femoris.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!