BL-38 (Fu Xi) Superficial Cleft
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Relaxes the sinews and alleviates pain
- Clears heat and soothes contraction
- Numbness of the gluteal and femoral regions, contracture of the tendons in the popliteal fossa.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the back of the knee, 1 cun superior to Weiyang BL-39, on the medial side of the tendon of biceps femoris.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1 cun above Weiyang (BL-39) on the medial side of the tendon m. biceps femoris. The point is located with the knee slightly flexed.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.