BL-43 (Gao Huang Shu) Gao Huang Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Tonifies and nourishes the Lung, Heart, Kidneys, Spleen and Stomach
- Nourishes yin and clears heat
- Calms the spirit
- Fosters the original Qi
- Resolves phlegm
- Pulmonary tuberculosis, cough, asthma, spitting of blood, night sweating, poor memory, nocturnal emission.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, level with the lower border of the spinous process of the fourth thoracic vertebra (T4) and level with Jueyinshu BL-14.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to the Governor Vessel, at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the fourth thoracic vertebra, on the spinal border of the scapula.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!