BL-09 (Yu Zhen) Jade Pillow
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Expels wind and cold and alleviates pain
- Benefits the nose and eyes
- Headache and neck pain, dizziness, ophthalmalgia, nasal obstruction.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.3 cun lateral to Naohu DU-17 (which is located in the depression superior to the external occipital protuberance, 1.5 cun superior to Fengfu DU-16).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 2.5 cun directly above the midpoint of the posterior hairline and 1.3 cun lateral to the midline, in the depression on the level of the upper border of the external occipital protuberance.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!