BL-26 (Guan Yuan Shu) Origin Pass Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Gate of Origin Shu
- Strengthens the lumbar region
- Regulates the lower jiao
- Low back pain, abdominal distension, diarrhea, enuresis, sciatica, frequent urination.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the fifth lumbar vertebra (L5).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1.5 cun lateral to the Governor Vessel, at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the fifth lumbar vertebra.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.