BL-05 (Wu Chu) Fifth Place
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Eliminates wind, descends yang and clears heat
- Clears the head and nose
- Headache, blurring of vision, epilepsy, convulsion.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 0.5 cun directly posterior to Quchai BL-4, 1 cun within the anterior hairline, and 1.5 cun lateral to Shangxing DU-23.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1 cun directly above the midpoint of the anterior hairline and 1.5 cun lateral to the midline.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!