BL-06 (Cheng Guang) Light Guard
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Eliminates wind and clears heat
- Clears the head and benefits the eyes and nose
- Headache, blurring of vision, nasal obstruction.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.5 cun posterior to Wuchu BL-5, 2.5 cun within the anterior hairline and 1.5 cun lateral to the midline.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 2.5 cun directly above the midpoint of the anterior hairline and 1.5 cun lateral to the midline.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!