BL-58 (Fei Yang) Taking Flight
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Luo (Connecting) Point
- Harmonizes the upper and lower
- Expels wind from taiyang channel
- Treats hemorrhoids
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Headache, blurring of vision, nasal obstruction, epistaxis, back pain, hemorrhoids, weakness of the leg.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower leg, 7 cun directly superior to Kunlun BL-60, lateral to and approximately 1 cun inferior to Chengshan BL-57.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 7 cun directly above Kunlun (BL-60), on the posterior border of fibula, about 1 cun lateral and inferior to Chengshang (BL-57).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!