BL-16 (Du Shu) Governing Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Regulates Qi in the chest and abdomen
- Heart pain, epigastric pain, abdominal distension, borborygmus, chills and fever, breast abscess, itching, psoriasis, alopecia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the sixth thoracic vertebra (T6).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1.5 cun lateral to Lingtai (DU-10), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the sixth thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.