BL-47 (Hun Men) Hun Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Spreads Liver Qi and relaxes the sinews
- Harmonizes the middle jiao
- Pain in the chest and hypochondriac region, back pain, vomiting, diarrhea.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, level with the lower border of the spinous process of the ninth thoracic vertebra (T9) and level with Ganshu BL- 18.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to Jinsuo (DU-8), at the level of the lower border of the Spinous process of the ninth thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!