BL-61 (Pu Can) Subservient Visitor
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Meeting Point of the bladder Channel with the Yang Motility Vessel
- Relaxes the sinews, activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Muscular atrophy and weakness of the lower extremities, pain in the heel.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral side of the foot, 1.5 cun inferior to Kunlun BL-60, in a tender depression on the calcaneum.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Posterior and inferior to the external malleolus, directly below Kunlun (BL-60), lateral to calcaneum, at the junction of the red and white skin.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!