BL-22 (San Jiao Shu) Triple Burner Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Back Shu of the San Jiao
- Moves and regulates the Sanjiao
- Regulates the Spleen and Stomach and resolves dampness
- Regulates the water passages and promotes urination
- Resolves masses
- Borborygmus, abdominal distension, indigestion, vomiting, diarrhea, dysentery, edema, pain and stiffness of the lower back.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the first lumbar vertebra (L1).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1.5 cun lateral to Xuanshu (DU-5), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the first lumbar vertebra.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.