BL-36 (Cheng Fu) Support
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Activates the channel, relaxes the sinews and alleviates pain
- Regulates the lower jiao and alleviates pain
- Treats hemorrhoids
- Pain in the lower back and gluteal region, constipation, muscular atrophy, pain, numbness and motor impairment of the lower extremities.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Just below the buttock, on a line directly superior to Weizhong BL-40, in the centre of the transverse gluteal crease in a depression between the hamstring muscles.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the posterior side of the thigh, at the midpoint of the inferior gluteal crease.
- Puncture perpendicularly 1.0-1.5 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!