BL-45 (Yi Xi) Yi Xi
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Expels wind, clears heat and descends Lung Qi
- Invigorates Qi and blood and alleviates pain
- Cough, asthma, pain of the shoulder and back.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, level with the lower border of the spinous process of the sixth thoracic vertebra (T6) and level with Dushu BL-16.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to Lingtai (DU-10), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the sixth thoracic vertebra, on the spinal border of the scapula.
- Puncture obliquely downward 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!