BL-14 (Jue Yin Shu) Jue Yin Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Back Shu of the Pericardium
- Spreads Liver Qi and unbinds the chest
- Regulates the Heart
- Regulates and descends Qi
- Cough, cardiac pain, palpitation, stuffy chest, vomiting.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the fourth thoracic vertebra (T4).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1.5 cun lateral to the Governor Vessel, at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the fourth thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!