BL-62 (Shen Mai) Extending Vessel
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Confluent Point of the Yang Motility Vessel
- Sun Si-miao Ghost Point
- Pacifies interior wind and expels exterior wind
- Calms the spirit and treats epilepsy
- Benefits the head and eyes
- Opens and regulates the Yang Motility vessel
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Epilepsy, mania, headache, dizziness, insomnia, backache, aching of the leg.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lateral side of the foot, approximately 0.5 cun inferior to the inferior border of the lateral malleolus, in a depression posterior to the peroneal tendons.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: In the depression directly below the external malleolus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.