BL-42 (Po Hu) Po Door
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Tonifies and nourishes the Lung
- Soothes dyspnea and alleviates cough
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Pulmonary tuberculosis, hemoptysis, cough, asthma, neck rigidity, pain in the shoulder and back.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, level with the lower border of the spinous process of the third thoracic vertebra (T3) and level with Feishu BL-13.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to the Governor Vessel, at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the third thoracic vertebra, on the spinal border of the scapula.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.