BL-46 (Ge Guan) Diaphragm Pass
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Regulates the diaphragm, benefits the middle jiao and descends rebellion
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Dysphagia, hiccup, vomiting, belching, pain and stiffness of the back.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 3 cun lateral to the midline, level with the lower border of the spinous process of the seventh thoracic vertebra (T7) and level with Geshu BL-17.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun lateral to Zhiyang (DU-9), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the seventh thoracic vertebra, approximately at the level of the inferior angle of the scapula.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!