BL-11 (Da Zhu) Great Shuttle
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Hui-Meeting Point of the Bones, Point of the Sea of Blood, Meeting Point of the Bladder, Small Intestine, Sanjiao and Gallbladder Channels and the Governing Vessel
- Benefits the bones and joints
- Expels pathogenic factors and firms the exterior
- Regulates Lung Qi and alleviates cough
- Headache, pain in the neck and back, pain and soreness in the scapular region, cough, fever, neck rigidity.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the first thoracic vertebra (T1).
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1.5 cun lateral to Taodao (DU-13), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the first thoracic vertebra.
- Puncture obliquely 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!