BL-28 (Pang Guang Shu) Bladder Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Back Shu of the Bladder
- Regulates the Bladder
- Clears damp-heat from the lower jiao
- Dispels stagnation and resolves masses
- Benefits the lumbar region and legs
- Retention of urine, enuresis, frequent urination, diarrhea, constipation, stiffness and pain of the lower back.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.5 cun lateral to the midline, at the level of the second posterior sacral foramen.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1.5 cun lateral to the Governor Vessel, at the level of the second posterior sacral foramen.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!