BL-29 (Zhong Lu Shu) Central Backbone Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Mid-Spine Shu
- Benefits the lumbar region
- Dispels cold and stops diarrhea
- Dysentery, hernia, stiffness and pain of the lower back.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: 1.5 cun lateral to the midline, at the level of the third posterior sacral foramen.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 1.5 cun lateral to the Governor Vessel, at the level of the third posterior sacral foramen.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.