ST-05 (Da Ying) Great Reception
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Eliminates wind and reduces swelling
- Facial paralysis, trismus, swelling of the cheek, pain in the face, toothache.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Directly anterior to the angle of the jaw, in a depression at the anterior border of the masseter muscle.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Anterior to the angle of mandible, on the anterior border of the attached portion of m. masseter where the pulsation of facial artery is palpable, in the groove-like depression appearing when the cheek is bulged.
- Avoid puncturing the artery. Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!