ST-19 (Bu Rong) Not Contained
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Harmonizes the middle jiao and lowers rebellion
- Descends Qi and alleviates cough and wheezing
- Abdominal distension, vomiting, gastric pain, anorexia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the abdomen, 2 cun lateral to the midline and 6 cun superior to the umbilicus, level with Juque REN-14.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 6 cun above the umbilicus, 2 cun lateral to Juque (REN-14).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.