ST-20 (Cheng Man) Assuming Fullness
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Harmonizes the middle jiao
- Descends rebellion of the Lung and Stomach
- Gastric pain, abdominal distension, vomiting, anorexia.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the abdomen, 2 cun lateral to the midline and 5 cun superior to the umbilicus, level with Shangwan REN-13.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 5 cun above the umbilicus, 2 cun lateral to Shangwan (REN-13).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.