ST-18 (Ru Gen) Breast Root
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Benefits the breasts and reduces swelling
- Unbinds the chest and alleviates cough and wheezing
- Pain in the chest, cough, asthma, mastitis, insufficient lactation.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: Directly below the nipple, in the fifth intercostal space.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: On the chest, directly below the nipple, on the lower border of breast, in the 5th intercostal space, 4 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch.