ST-28 (Shui Dao) Waterway
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Regulates the lower jiao and dispels stagnation
- Benefits the Bladder and the uterus
- Lower abdominal distension, retention of urine, edema, hernia, dysmenorrhea, sterility.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower abdomen, 2 cun lateral to the midline and 3 cun inferior to the umbilicus, level with Guanyuan REN-4.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 3 cun below the umbilicus, 2 cun lateral to Guanyuan (REN-4).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!