ST-29 (Gui Lai) Return
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
Common and Key Uses:
- Warms the Uterus and drives out cold pathogens
- Warms the lower jiao
- Regulates menstruation and benefits the genital region
- Abdominal pain, hernia, dysmenorrhea, irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, leucorrhea, prolapse of the uterus.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower abdomen, 2 cun lateral to the midline and 4 cun inferior to the umbilicus, level with Zhongji REN-3.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 4 cun below the umbilicus, 2 cun lateral to Zhongji (REN-3).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
If you found this page interesting, please share it!