ST-27 (Da Ju) Great Gigantic
Acupuncture Points on the Stomach Channel of Foot Yang Ming
- Benefits the Kidneys and firms essence
- Regulates Qi and promotes urination
- Lower abdominal distension, dysuria, hernia, seminal emission, premature ejaculation.
- A Manual of Acupuncture: On the lower abdomen, 2 cun lateral to the midline and 2 cun inferior to the umbilicus, level with Shimen REN-5.
- Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion: 2 cun below the umbilicus, 2 cun lateral to Shimen (REN-5).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.